Medan, Kovermagz – Press Conference for the Governor of DKI Jakarta, 9 September 2020, 19.35: *
1. The plague situation in Jakarta is currently in an emergency condition.
2. The DKI Jakarta Provincial Government has decided to pull the emergency brake and return to tight PSBB.
3. Residents will return to activities from home, worship from home, work from home and learn from home.
4. Starting Monday 14 September, all office activities will be carried out from home and there will be 11 essential fields allowed to operate.
5. 11 non-essential fields whose permits were issued will be re-evaluated.
6. All entertainment venues will be closed again. Crowding and gathering activities are prohibited.
7. Places of worship that may be opened are only at the village / complex level and can only be used by local residents. Especially for places of worship in the red zone / areas with high cases are not allowed to open.
8. Currently the hospital capacity threshold for isolation and ICU rooms has exceeded the safe limit and is expected to reach the maximum capacity on September 17, 2020 and after that DKI Jakarta health facilities will collapse.
9. Over the past 6 months the COVID-19 cases in Jakarta were dominated by 50% of OTG cases and 35% were cases of mild-moderate symptoms.